BoomBoomMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Do you like the christmas Event?

So.. I won an GM event and got threatened . I_vote_lcap100%So.. I won an GM event and got threatened . I_vote_rcap 100% [ 7 ]
So.. I won an GM event and got threatened . I_vote_lcap0%So.. I won an GM event and got threatened . I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
So.. I won an GM event and got threatened . I_vote_lcap0%So.. I won an GM event and got threatened . I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

So.. I won an GM event and got threatened .

2 posters

Go down

So.. I won an GM event and got threatened . Empty So.. I won an GM event and got threatened .

Post  unclewen Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:58 am

The whole story is , I'm in Jordy event .
It's a true / false event .
He asked this question '' Was the owner 17 years old? ''
Everyone went to the false side except me , i went to the true side .
And the answer was true.
So i won . I didn't get a shit from him but instead i got threatened . He told me to quit before i get banned by him . Can anyone do something about it?

Proofs : None cuz i quitted before he could ban me . But you can ask those participants .
-phantomvlieg
-LoveDb
-deadforfame
-jstar
And a few others.

unclewen

Back to top Go down

So.. I won an GM event and got threatened . Empty Re: So.. I won an GM event and got threatened .

Post  Extremist Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:28 pm

Ok this is quite a serious issue. But, as the section says in an undertitle, 'Must include proof'. A screenshot is a miracle in these times...
So either other people have to react to this and say this is true, or a screenshot has to pop up.

Other things I would like to say. If the question was exactly 'Was the owner 17 years old'. Then the answer is false. He is 17 years old. If he was 17 years old, it means he passed the age.

Off topic:
I think True or False events should be about maple knowledge. But that's what I think.

Extremist

Back to top Go down

So.. I won an GM event and got threatened . Empty Re: So.. I won an GM event and got threatened .

Post  unclewen Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:41 pm

The answer is true ..
Lars was 17 years old .
Oh and that's not the exact question .
I rephrased it .
EDIT: It's settled .
Request close thread

unclewen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down