BoomBoomMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Do you like the christmas Event?

Josh's GM Application I_vote_lcap100%Josh's GM Application I_vote_rcap 100% [ 7 ]
Josh's GM Application I_vote_lcap0%Josh's GM Application I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

Josh's GM Application

Go down

Josh's GM Application Empty Josh's GM Application

Post  LmfaoAsian Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:13 pm

LEGEND
Green = Question
Red = Answer

Name
Josh

IGN
Ambition

Location/Timezone
Massachusetts, United States/EST(GMT - 5:00)

Describe yourself(personality wise)
Hardworking, intelligent, athletic, virtuous, helpful, and funny.

Email (If any)
j.tran4875 @ gmail . com

How active are you in game? On forums?
In-game -
Monday ~ Friday - 2~4 hours
Saturday ~ Sunday - 6+ hours.

Forums -
Sunday ~ Saturday - 2+ hours.

How long have you been with BoomBoomMS?
It's been over a month since I first joined the server.

What do you think you can contribute to this server?
Well for starters, I've been voting everyday at least twice a day. Second, I've been called "nice" and "helpful" by new players. Lastly, I can make promo videos or bossing videos on my alternate characters.

Why are you applying for a Staff Spot?
I am applying cause this is a server I have actually dedicated myself to playing. I come home from school, shower, log onto BoomBoomMS. If I apply, I think it will also bring more people because I can make promo videos, as stated above.

Have you had any previous Staff experience? Where and what position?(Please list)
FailStory - Owner
MapleSyrup/BlueberrySpiceMS - Head-GM
Many others from a few years back. Ahaha.

What is your method for hunting for hackers?
First, I send my super spy players to go with the supposed hacker for back-up proof. Then, if my spy tells me that the person is hacking, I'll follow him/her around in GM Hide. When I see it, I'll take a screenshot of it and ban him/her on the spot.

How often do you think you should hunt for hackers?
Everyday if I type .!online and see an unfamiliar IGN.

How would you handle a hacker?
Tell them to stop, if they continue to hack, I will ban him/her.

If a player was "KS"ing another player, what would you do?
I would tell them to quit being stupid and just make a party and train together. If they don't want to do that, I'll just tell one of them to change channels or tell them a different training spot.

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?
I would ask him/her why (s)he thinks that way. I wouldn't ban/jail the player just because (s)he thinks of me as a "fail GM."

As a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?
Both aspects are equally as important but I personally would rather have more fun just because I know most of the players on this server and they wouldn't cause trouble.

Why should we choose you?
I am often noted as a strong leader and I show independence meaning I am someone that people would often look up to.

Why shouldn't we choose you?
Occasionally, I can be disruptive or irresponsible.

Why should players choose you?
Some of them like me cause I've helped them out before. Others do it just to be nice.

Why shouldn't players choose you?
I've ignored a few new people who asked for help so I think they would use that against me.

--[Lars]--

Congratulations, you got the job as GM lv2. I hope you'll have fun on BoomBoomMS

LmfaoAsian

Back to top Go down