BoomBoomMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Do you like the christmas Event?

[Guide]How to install BoomBoomMS v114.1 I_vote_lcap100%[Guide]How to install BoomBoomMS v114.1 I_vote_rcap 100% [ 7 ]
[Guide]How to install BoomBoomMS v114.1 I_vote_lcap0%[Guide]How to install BoomBoomMS v114.1 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
[Guide]How to install BoomBoomMS v114.1 I_vote_lcap0%[Guide]How to install BoomBoomMS v114.1 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

[Guide]How to install BoomBoomMS v114.1

Go down

[Guide]How to install BoomBoomMS v114.1 Empty [Guide]How to install BoomBoomMS v114.1

Post  Extremist Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:03 pm

Hello everyone,

As people are sometimes having trouble with installing the game I will explain step by step what to do.

1. Go to the BoomBoomMS site and go to the 'Download' page. http://boomboomms.nl/Download.html

2. Download it to anywhere you can find it.

3. Open BoomBoomMS download center. (You downloaded this in step 1)

4. First download MSsetup v114. (Put it somewhere you can find it back!)

5. Click on the MSsetup. Watch closely where the MSsetup will install the game. It could be you already have a map like it and it will replace it. If that's the case simply put it somewhere else.

6. Go back to the BoomBoomMS download center and download 'BoomBoomMS client'. It's a .rar file. Save the .rar file in the map where you installed the game.

7. Unpack the .rar. (If it asks you to replace files press yes)

8. Click on 'Launcher.exe' and you're ready to play BoomBoomMS!

Extremist

Back to top Go down