BoomBoomMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Do you like the christmas Event?

[Guide]How to post a picture I_vote_lcap100%[Guide]How to post a picture I_vote_rcap 100% [ 7 ]
[Guide]How to post a picture I_vote_lcap0%[Guide]How to post a picture I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
[Guide]How to post a picture I_vote_lcap0%[Guide]How to post a picture I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

[Guide]How to post a picture

Go down

[Guide]How to post a picture Empty [Guide]How to post a picture

Post  Extremist Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:41 am

This guide will show you how to upload a picture.

Step 1: Get a picture on your computer.
Step 2: Upload the picture at any picture uploading site. (example: http://imageshack.us/ )
Step 3: The site will give you an URL, copy this URL. (Make sure you have a direct link.)
Step 4: Click on this picture [Guide]How to post a picture Picture (You can find this on top of where you're posting in a row of many more pictures.)
Step 5: After you've clicked the picture, you need to put in the URL you've copied in step 3.
Step 6: Press 'Ok' and you're done!

Extra knowledge: The picture won't directly show up. It will show up as [img]URL[img]. The last [img] contains a /. If you want to see the outcome of your post simply click on 'preview'.

Extremist

Back to top Go down