BoomBoomMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Do you like the christmas Event?

Download Problem I_vote_lcap100%Download Problem I_vote_rcap 100% [ 7 ]
Download Problem I_vote_lcap0%Download Problem I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

Download Problem

2 posters

Go down

Download Problem Empty Download Problem

Post  Spyro Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:20 pm

Okay, so i didnt download the stuff into my Nexon Maplestory folder, i never had that folder but i made my own folder and downloaded everything into there opened the launcher, pressed start, and.... it opens nexons maplestory? what do i do?

Spyro

Back to top Go down

Download Problem Empty Re: Download Problem

Post  Secxy Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:53 am

Spyro wrote:Okay, so i didnt download the stuff into my Nexon Maplestory folder, i never had that folder but i made my own folder and downloaded everything into there opened the launcher, pressed start, and.... it opens nexons maplestory? what do i do?

Did you dowloaded the Setup from the download center including the client? BoomBoomMS is a different server since setups from others won't work on this one. You have to fully download the setup and install it. Place it in a folder and add the BoomBoomMS client. And then you can press '' Launcher.exe '' and play. Cool

Secxy

Back to top Go down

Post  Spyro Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:15 pm

Secxy wrote:
Spyro wrote:Okay, so i didnt download the stuff into my Nexon Maplestory folder, i never had that folder but i made my own folder and downloaded everything into there opened the launcher, pressed start, and.... it opens nexons maplestory? what do i do?

Did you dowloaded the Setup from the download center including the client? BoomBoomMS is a different server since setups from others won't work on this one. You have to fully download the setup and install it. Place it in a folder and add the BoomBoomMS client. And then you can press '' Launcher.exe '' and play. Cool

Im confused. do i remove the maplestory client from the folder and add boomboom ms client into it? because all i did was move everything into 1 folder then opened boomboom ms client pressed start then it opened maplestory launcher then i pressed start and it opened up nexon maplestory.

Spyro

Back to top Go down

Post  Secxy Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:23 pm

Spyro wrote:
Secxy wrote:

Im confused. do i remove the maplestory client from the folder and add boomboom ms client into it? because all i did was move everything into 1 folder then opened boomboom ms client pressed start then it opened maplestory launcher then i pressed start and it opened up nexon maplestory.

Yeah you need to add the BoomBoomMS Client. After you did that you launch '' Launcher.exe '' and then it's finished.

Secxy

Back to top Go down

Post  Spyro Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:38 pm

Secxy wrote:
Spyro wrote:
Secxy wrote:

Yeah you need to add the BoomBoomMS Client. After you did that you launch '' Launcher.exe '' and then it's finished.

Can you help me via teamviewer? i cant seem to get it right no matter where I put the files, or whatever files i use... it ALWAYS opens maplestory add my msn: Corporalhart @ hotmail . com and help??? thanks~

Spyro

Back to top Go down

Post  Secxy Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:47 pm

Extremist made a guide how to install it. Try to check it out. https://bbmsv62.forumotion.com/t29-guidehow-to-install-boomboomms-v1141

Secxy

Back to top Go down