BoomBoomMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Do you like the christmas Event?

[Zcoinz] GM application I_vote_lcap100%[Zcoinz] GM application I_vote_rcap 100% [ 7 ]
[Zcoinz] GM application I_vote_lcap0%[Zcoinz] GM application I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
[Zcoinz] GM application I_vote_lcap0%[Zcoinz] GM application I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

[Zcoinz] GM application

Go down

[Zcoinz] GM application Empty [Zcoinz] GM application

Post  zcoinz Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:45 pm

Character name: Trinity

My name : Ali Shahid

My age : 14

The place where i live : Mississauga, Ontario

My Timezone : EST

Language's i'm able to speak : Urdu, French and English.

Time when you're usually online : Pretty much all the time (Stopped RotMGing today...)
Monday : Pretty much all the time
Tuesday : Pretty much all the time
Wednesday: Pretty much all the time
Thursday: Pretty much all the time
Friday: Could get busy. Other than that all the time.
Saturday: Could get busy. Other than that all the time.
Sunday: Could get busy. Other than that all the time.

---- For how long have you been playing Maplestory?
I've been playing maple since it got into OBT and as for BBMS you know I've been here since the grand opening when it was just you and me that day. I have experience in every field of Maplestory so I'd be a good Candidate.

---- What would make you a good GM?
I think I'd be a good GM because I'm active, I host lots of events like I have in the past and even though I'm not a GM I've been helping people for hours. However, sometimes I really need to be a GM to help some people to the full extent. So that makes me feel bad when they need a GM, but it's midnight and no one's on. Plus I'd be the only EST GM and I can handle that because I'm helping people out all the time and looking out for hackers. I've also been a GM on this server countless times and I've been GM on older v55 and v62 private servers.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm Zcoinz and I'd like to be your newest GM again Smile
zcoinz
zcoinz

Back to top Go down