BoomBoomMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Do you like the christmas Event?

Dream's GM App I_vote_lcap100%Dream's GM App I_vote_rcap 100% [ 7 ]
Dream's GM App I_vote_lcap0%Dream's GM App I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

Dream's GM App

Go down

Dream's GM App Empty Dream's GM App

Post  Dream101 Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:55 pm

Character name: Dream

My name : Gordon

My age : 16

The place where i live : I'm Currently Living in Perth, Australia

My Timezone : GMT +8:00

Language's i'm able to speak : Chinese, Cantonese, English, Italian and Abit Korean, Learning Dutch.

Time when you're usually online : I'm not on in the School Holidays, because I got work
Monday : I'm sometimes on at Monday 5:30AM - 8:00 AM
Tuesday :I'm sometimes on at Tuesday 5:30AM - 8:00 AM
Wednesday: 5:30AM - 8:00 AM
Thursday:5:30AM - 8:00 AM
Friday:5:30AM - 8:00 AM
Saturday: Working Sad Maybe
Sunday: Working Sad Maybe

---- For how long have you been playing Maplestory? I've played MapleStory for 5 Years now, but lately I got bored of the game so I had a 2 months stop. Then decided to start playing again and my sister introduced BoomBoom MS to me, so I decided to play. 5 Years Experience all added up.

---- What would make you a good GM?
I would be a Good GM, because I used to host a sever with some of my friends and I've been a Game Master on 2 Servers, but one of them got Shut Down (SoulMS) and the other server is NirohMS I think is the name. I also used to own a server but that private server was for my family, I did this with some friends. I am willing to learn coding or new commands under any circumstance.

Extra Information:
I have lots of experience with being a GM on several servers, not included above and I've played BoomBoom MS for a month now. Like I said my final Quote:I am willing to learn coding, new commands or etc under any circumstance. I may not have much time on but I will try my best on weekends to be online.

Dream101

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum