BoomBoomMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Do you like the christmas Event?

Crook's Gm Application I_vote_lcap100%Crook's Gm Application I_vote_rcap 100% [ 7 ]
Crook's Gm Application I_vote_lcap0%Crook's Gm Application I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

Crook's Gm Application

3 posters

Go down

Crook's Gm Application Empty Crook's Gm Application

Post  Crooks Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:20 pm

Character name: Crooks

My name : Brian Nguyen

My age : 15

The place where i live : California

My Timezone : GMT -8 hours (PST)

Language's i'm able to speak : English, Vietnamese, Spanish,and French

Time when you're usually online :
Monday : 4pm-8pm (4 hours)
Tuesday : 4pm-8pm (4 hours)
Wednesday: 4pm-8pm (4 hours)
Thursday: 4pm-8pm (4 hours)
Friday: 3pm-12am (9 hours)
Saturday: 9pm-12 am (15 hours)
Sunday: 9pm-9am (12 hours)

---- For how long have you been playing Maplestory?
I have been playing Global Maplestory for 7 years and Private servers for 2 years.

---- What would make you a good GM?

As a GM, I'd make sure to give a warm welcome to any new players, and help them get acknowledged with the server in any way I can. I'd be glad to help any player, as long as it doesn't equal to giving out items freely. I'd organize events quite often, trying my best to come up with creative events, and in general any that people like. Finally, I'd keep patrol by checking out all players every now and then, to make sure no one is hacking. Being serious, I would also make sure our community in server is all right.
Personally, it would be a great opportunity to acquire experience as a GM, and try my best to make this a good server, doing what I can.

----------------------- vvv Addition questions vvv --------------------------------------------
How will you deal with hackers: I would give him a lollipop. Or even better, take a screenshot of him, report to another GM, and then ban him. If I hear about the hacker, I'd track him down and observe him (also known as being a stalker), and then take the same actions if it turns out to be true. But we can't really punish all of them the same, I guess. For example, a fly hacker: if I ran into one, of course I'd take a screenshot to have proof, and report to other GM's, but depending on his attitude when I confront him, I would give him a warning and just keep an eye on him, in case he starts hacking again. Or, if it was something more serious, like duping, or tempering with the game in a way that affects other players too, I believe that would merit an instant ban (maybe even IP ban, I'd have to consult other GM's about it though).

Experience:
V113 Clair Maplestory
v83 Maple-Tech
v83 MusicStory
v83 Future Story
v83 NewdawnMs
v114 Simple Story
http://i47.tinypic(dot)com/u90jl.jpg

I lost all of my evidence due to switching computers. I believe my friend has some screenshots from MusicStory that I can send to you. He was on old player of MusicStory. Please PM for evidence.
The people below will vouch for me

Additional information about yourself: I really have a hard time describing myself, I feel like I just don't have the words for it. However, if there's something I know, it is that I usually am friendly and that's why I tend to win people over, even if I'm quiet at times. I've been an avid Maplestory player for close to 5 years, and I plan to keep that going through private servers, I don't really like the direction Nexon has taken with Global MS. However, I met a lot of great people thanks to it. Apart from Maple, I also am quite decent at basketball, and I love music and videogames. I am from Los Angeles. I sincerely hope I can achieve a GM position, so I can finally help this private server, however, I also have my feet firmly planted on the ground, and I'm conscious I could either achieve it or someone else could. Even if I don't, I still will be an active player, and I'll still be around trying to make people have a good time. After all, what's life if you don't take advantage of every moment of it?

Crooks

Back to top Go down

Crook's Gm Application Empty Re: Crook's Gm Application

Post  Secxy Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:30 am

Well mate. You got my vote as GM for sure. Wink

Secxy

Back to top Go down

Post  Extremist Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:49 am

Nice application!

btw invite your friends to play! ;P

Extremist

Back to top Go down

Post  Crooks Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:03 pm

Thank you! [:
yes I have told some of friends about this server already and they are currently downloading it.

Crooks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down